Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Adidas NO MORE

So I broke down and ordered my son, Isaiah, a customized pair of the new Adidas, Derrick Rose shoes for ball season.  I'm not usually one to spend over $200.00 on a single pair of shoes, but we agreed that it would be part of his Christmas.

I placed the order on October 23rd, and have been keeping a close eye on it seeing that ball season has already begun.  I checked the status of the order on Friday, and it still showed open.  Sunday afternoon, I checked the status again and not only did it show that the shoes had been completed a week earlier, but that they had been delivered.  I flipped!!! I called Adidas, and after an hour on the phone, not only can they not tell me where my order is, they can't even find a tracking number.

I'm trying to stay patient and keep faith that they will not only find my order, but will get the shoes here this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment