Tuesday, November 27, 2012

One Happy Kid




So they found his shoes!! The customized Derrick Rose Returns deffinately brought a huge smile to my sons face.

Although I was very upset when my order couldn't be tracked, I am extremely happy with the quality and originality of these Adidas.  I spoke with a very helpful customer service agent at adidas, who went out of her way to find my order and quiet my fears that the shoes wouldn't arrive before ball season was over.

The Mason County Royals 7th grade team is off to a great start with 5 wins and 0 losses, with my son leading the team in scoring with an average of 18 points per game!! As they strive for a undefeated season, I'll see how the Adidas hold up!

If you're looking to order some amazing shoes, be sure to sign up first with Ebates I received $22 cash back on this purchase alone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment